Four doors of secret mantra practice
From Rigpa Wiki
- The door of recitation, for genuine visualization
- The door of secret mantra, for invoking the wisdom mind
- The door of samadhi, for focusing one-pointedly
- The door of ritual mudras, for conveying symbolic meaning
- The verbal gate of utterance is to remind of the ultimate.
- The mental gate of samadhi is to keep one-pointed focus.
- The Light of Wisdom, Vol. 2, Root text by Padmasambhava and commentary by Jamgön Kongtrül the Great. Published by Shambhala Publications ISBN 962-7341-33-9
Teachings given to the Rigpa sangha
- Four gates of secret mantra (Erik Pema Kunsang)