File talk:Dudjom Sangyum Rigdzin Wangmo.jpg
At least one person online thinks this is Dudjom Rinpoche with his first wife, Tseten Yudron. Can we get some kind of authoritative source confirming it is Rigdzin Wangmo please? Until then, I am removing it from the Rigdzin Wangmo page, which is getting a lot of attention at the moment.... --adam 06:20, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
Here are two sources:
- in the biography of Dudjom Rinpoche written by Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal, and prefaced by Dudjom Sangyum Rigdzin Wangmo, the black and white photo is included on page 8
- the caption in the book says: "His Holiness Dudjom Rinpoche and Dudjom Sangyum Rigdzin Wangmo in the 1950s in Kalimpong, West Bengal, India --Sébastien 07:50, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
- on the post from Shenphen Dawa Rinpoche, whose mother was Dudjom Sangyum Rigdzin Wangmo, we can understand that in the 1950's in Kalimpong, India, she had already met Dudjom Rinpoche and had children together.
I understand from this post that Dekyong Yeshe Wangmo's mother was Dudjom Sangyum Rigdzin Wangmo, so I corrected the page on Dudjom Rinpoche.
I will also double-checked this information with Sangye Khandro.
- --Yeshedorje 11:15, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for these references, on the basis of which, I think we can use the photo on her page, or any other, and possibly refer to the Fearless Indestructible book in a note. In future, it would still be good to get further confirmation too, if possible.
- --adam 11:56, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
- Photo re-included. I will include a short extract of Shenphen Dawa Rinpoche's post on Dudjom Sangyum Rigdzin Wangmo's page (and add that she was the mother of Dekyong Yeshe Wangmo, and correct her page). I have asked a friend of Sangye to confirm this again. --Yeshedorje 20:50, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
- We have now authoritative (Thinley Norbu) sources of the two wifes of Dudjom Rinpoche : http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Sangyum_Kusho_Tseten_Yudron First wife of Dudjom Rinpoche, who was of the same age.
http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Sangyum_Rigzin_Wangmo Second wife of Dudjom Rinpoche, who was much younger than him, fact you can see of the picture.