Minling Terchen Gyurme Dorje
From Rigpa Wiki
His father was Sangdak Trinlé Lhundrup (1611-1662) and his mother was Yangchen Drolma. He was born on the tenth day of the second month of the Fire Dog year. Together with his brother Lochen Dharmashri, he played an important role in the transmission of the Nyingma Kama, bringing together the Rong lineage of Central Tibet and the Kham lineage of Eastern Tibet. The two brothers also compiled the terma collection known as the Döjo Bumzang, which was a precursor of the Rinchen Terdzö. Terdak Lingpa established Mindroling Monastery in 1676.
- May appearance, sound and awareness in the state of deity, mantra and dharmakaya
- Merge boundlessly as the display of kayas and wisdoms,
- In the profound and secret practice of the Great Yoga,
- And may they be of one taste, indivisible with the tiklé of the wisdom mind.
- Dudjom Rinpoche, The Nyingma School of Tibetan Buddhism, Its Fundamentals and History, trans. and ed. Gyurme Dorje (Boston: Wisdom, 1991), vol.1, pp.825-834
- Nyoshul Khenpo, A Marvelous Garland of Rare Gems: Biographies of Masters of Awareness in the Dzogchen Lineage, Padma Publications, 2005
- Minling Terchen Gyurme Dorjee, The Jewel Ladder: A Preliminary Nyingma Lamrim, Library of Tibetan Works and Archives, 1990