This site is an online encyclopedia and media library of Tibetan Buddhist teachings designed especially for students of Rigpa and Sogyal Rinpoche. We encourage contribution but we ask you to respect the following policy:
- The information presented here represents the view of Rigpa and Sogyal Rinpoche. It is intended as support for students within Rigpa. All contributors are asked to respect this.
- The site's language is English.
- Please respect other people's copyright; do not post text, pictures or media that are copyrighted by someone else.
- All site content is subject to a creative commons license (see also link at bottom of each page for details).
- Please avoid the uploading of large objects: pictures should be less than 100kb.
- Do not delete or significantly change content without giving a reason to the original author using for example the 'talk' pages.
The creative commons license in short
You are free:
- to share: to copy, distribute and transmit the work,
- to remix: to adapt the work,
under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.
- Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes for any reuse or distribution. You must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.