The eight ordinary accomplishments or siddhis (Skt. aṣṭasādhāraṇasiddhi; Tib. ཐུན་མོང་གི་དངོས་གྲུབ་བརྒྱད་, tünmong gi ngödrub gyé, Wyl. thun mong gi dngos grub brgyad) are,
- The siddhi of celestial realm is the ability to dwell in celestial realms while still alive.
- The siddhi of the sword (Skt. khaḍgasiddhi; Tib. རལ་གྲིའི་དངོས་གྲུབ་, Wyl. ral gri'i dngos grub) is the ability to overcome any hostile army.
- The siddhi of the pill (Tib. རིལ་བུ་, Wyl. ril bu) is the ability to become invisible by blessing pills and holding them in your hand;
- With the siddhi of fleet-footedness (Skt. pādukāsiddhi; Tib. རྐང་མགྱོགས་, Wyl. rkang mgyogs), by wearing boots you have blessed, you can walk around a lake in an instant;
- With the vase siddhi you can create a vessel that makes anything you put inside it, food or money for example, inexhaustible.
- The siddhi of yaksha is the power to make yakshas your servants. They then follow your orders and accomplish the work of a million people in a single night.
- The siddhi of the elixir (Skt. rasasiddhi) gives you a lifespan as long as the sun and the moon, the strength of an elephant, the beauty of a lotus, and makes you feel as light as cotton wool whenever you get up from your seat.
- With the siddhi of the balm of magic sight (Skt. añjanasiddhi; Tib. མིག་སྨན་, Wyl. mig sman) you can see things beneath the earth, such as treasures and so on when you apply balm to your eyes.