The Four Female Demons (Tib. Dümo Shyi)  are female protector deities of Tibet bound under oath by Guru Padmasambhava. They are:
- Great Sovereign - Dorje Kundrakma
- Glorious Hari - Dorje Yama Kyong
- Turquoise Mist of Snow Mountains - Dorje Kuntu Zang
- Tamer of the Hordes of the Vast Pastures - Dorje Gek kyi Tso
- ↑ * The notes on Lamrim Yeshe Nyingpo, Entering the Path of Wisdom, by Jamyang Drakpa, as recorded by Jokhyab Rinpoche, from Lamrim Yeshe Nyingpo, Vol. 2, published by Rangjung Yeshe Publications, ISBN 962-7341-33-9, page205. Original source mentioned in the notes is Ratna Lingpa’s Tukdrub Yangdü.