From Rigpa Wiki
Four links (Tib. འབྲེལ་བ་བཞི་, drelwa shyi, Wyl. ‘brel ba bzhi)
Khenpo Ngakchung says:
|This section contains Tibetan script. Without proper Tibetan rendering support configured, you may see other symbols instead of Tibetan script.|
- To think “May beings be free from the attachment and the aversion in their minds, at all times and in every situation!” is to make the link with aspiration (Tib. སྨོན་པ་, smon pa)
- To think “If only they could be free!” is the link with intention (Tib. འདུན་པ་, `dun pa)
- To think “I’ll be the one to take on the responsibility for making them free!” is the link with commitment (Tib. དམ་བཅའ་བ་, dam bca' ba)
- Once you have these three links, then to pray to the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha makes the fourth link.
- You need to contemplate these four, over and over again.