Khenpo Lodrö Zangpo
From Rigpa Wiki
Khenpo Lodrö Zangpo (Wyl. mkhan po blo gros bzang po) (1924-1986) was one of Sogyal Rinpoche's tutors. He was from Tritso (khri tsho) Monastery in Derge, the same monastery as Khenpo Rinchen and Khenpo Lhoga. He studied with Khenpo Dragyab Lodrö together with Khenpo Appey. After coming into exile, he lived at Ngor Monastery in Gangtok, Sikkim.
He was also a teacher of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche.
He passed away in Bodhgaya in the Fire Tiger year (1986) at the end of the sixteenth calendrical cycle.
- A Commentary on Sakya Pandita's Treasury of Valid Reasoning (tshad ma rigs pa'i gter gyi legs bshad bzang po gsum ldan), Gangtok, c.1967
- A Short Account of Monastic Life in rDo grub, Khritsho Derge and Kyibhuk tshang Monasteries, Gangtok, 1976 (with Dodrupchen Rinpoche and Kyibuk Rinpoche)
- A Commentary on the Pratimoksha Sutra, (so sor that pa'i mdo'i rnam bshad thar lam bzang po'i them skas), Gangtok, 1979
- A Commentary on the Dharmadharmatavibhanga, Bulletin of Tibetology, Gangtok, 1982
- Acharya Tsultrim Gyatso, sbas yul 'bras mo ljongs su deng rabs bod kyi bla ma skyes chen dam pa rnams kyis mdzad pa phyag ris ji bskyangs kyi rnam thar shin tu bsdus pa, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, 2008