Lion's Roar for Cutting Through Errors and Deviations
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- snying tig sgom pa'i bya bral gyi gol shor tshar gcod seng ge'i nga ro（ye) Volume 8 Pages 1127 - 1243
Translations & Commentaries
- The Lion’s Roar: A Comprehensive Discourse on the Buddha-Nature in Dilgo Khyentse, Jamgon Mipham, Lion of Speech: The Life of Mipham Rinpoche (Boston & London: Shambhala Publications, 2020)
- Nying Tig or The Innermost Essence: This is the Lion's Roar which Subdues the rampant confusions and misunderstandings of those meditators who have abandoned materialistic attachments to meditate on the Innermost Essence, (partly) translated by Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche, in Mudra pg 21-26 (Shambhala, 1972).
- The Lions Roar That Destroys the Deviations of Renunciants Meditating on the Seminal Heart in Approaching the Great Perfection by Sam van Schaik, pages 225–234.
- Nyoshul Khenpo Jamyang Dorje, The Fearless Lion's Roar: Profound Instructions on Dzogchen, the Great Perfection, translated by David Christensen (Boston & London: Snow Lion, 2015)