From Rigpa Wiki
(Redirected from Perfection phase)
|This section contains Tibetan script. Without proper Tibetan rendering support configured, you may see other symbols instead of Tibetan script.|
It can refer to several things:
- the phase of dissolution of one's visualization, the second phase of the practice of sadhana which follows the 'generation phase'; or
- the different practices or yogas based on the channels, inner air and essences (Tib. རྩ་རླུང་ཐིག་ལེ་, tsa lung tiklé) of the vajra body.
The various practices of dzogrim can also be categorized into:
- dzogrim with elaboration or effort, and
- dzogrim without elaboration or effort.
- perfection phase
- completion stage
Teachings on Dzogrim Given to the Rigpa Sangha
- Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche, 'Kyerim, Dzogrim and the Six Yogas', Lerab Ling, 29th July 1999, 20h00
- Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche, 'Dzogrim and the Six Yogas', Lerab Ling, 30th July 1999, 20h00