Tiklé Gyachen (Tib. བླ་སྒྲུབ་ཐིག་ལེའི་རྒྱ་ཅན་, Wyl. bla sgrub thig le’i rgya can), The Sealed Quintessence — the innermost secret lama practice in the Longchen Nyingtik cycle. This is considered an indispensable preliminary to Dzogchen practice.
Jikmé Lingpa's revelation only consisted of the root text. Later Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo was travelling in Central Tibet at the age of thirteen and had a vision of Gyalwa Longchenpa while he was in Gangri Thökar. He was blessed with the enlightened body, speech, mind, qualities and activity of Longchenpa and made the text more elaborate. A short empowerment text was composed by Dodrupchen Jikmé Trinlé Özer and later expanded by Karmapa Khakhyap Dorje. Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche looked through the entire Longchen Nyingtik cycle in order to write an expanded version.
- Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo, yang gsang bla ma'i sgrub pa thig le'i rgya can gyi bsnyen yig grub gnyis shing rta (This has been translated by Lama Chökyi Nyima)
Transmissions of Tiklé Gyachen Given to the Rigpa Sangha
- Kyabjé Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, Prapoutel, 22 August 1990: empowerment
- Nyoshul Khen Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 25 or 26 June 1994: empowerment
- Nyoshul Khen Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, June 1994: teachings
- Kyabjé Trulshik Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 14 November 1999: empowerment
- Kyabjé Trulshik Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 30 June 2003: empowerment
- Yangthang Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 7 August 2012: empowerment
- Khenchen Namdrol Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 2 September 2018: empowerment & oral transmission of the sadhana