From Rigpa Wiki
Vajrapañjara Tantra (Wyl. rdo rje gur) or Indestructible Tent Tantra is a Yogini or Dakini Tantra. It includes several instructions on how to follow a guru, including many oft-cited passages, such as the following:
- All the buddhas have praised
- The master who is the teacher.
- Recognize him, therefore, as
- Like a father and mother to us all.
- Tsongkhapa, The Fulfillment of All Hopes, translated & edited by Gareth Sparham, Boston: Wisdom, 1999 (includes several quotations from the tantra)