Tulku Dorje Dradül
Tulku Dorje Dradül (Tib. སྤྲུལ་སྐུ་རྡོ་རྗེ་དགྲ་འདུལ, Wyl. sprul sku rdo rje dgra 'dul) aka Tulku Dordra (1891-1959) was a son of Dudjom Lingpa and of Akyabza Kalzang Drönma  who became a major Dudjom Tersar lineage holder, and a successor of his father's activity at Dartsang Kalzang Gompa.
Birth & Family
- [In 1890], on the nineteenth day of the last autimn month, Dakini Yeshe Tsogyal told me [Dudjom Lingpa], “Next year an emanation of Glorious Chana Dorje, Vajra-in-hand, will take rebirth as your son.”
In 1891, Tulku Dorje Dradül was born to Dudjom Lingpa, as his 8th son.
Tulku Dorje Dradül propagated the treasure cycles of his father Dudjom Lingpa, and became his successor at Dartsang Kalzang Gompa. A tertön himself, he revealed seven volumes of termas, however only two remain now, because in the 1950's and 1960's, some of these texts were buried in the ground and are since lost or ruined. The two remaining volumes of Tulku Dorje Dradül's termas, written by hand, are in the care of Yingrik Drubpa. Tulku Dorje Dradül also sponsored the construction of sacred objects for the printing house and temple at Lung Shar Ritrö
Among his students are:
- Chatral Rinpoche
- Sera Khandro Dewé Dorje
- Katok Chaktsa Rinpoche
- Gyangkhang Tulku Döndrub Dorje
- Nyengön Nesung Rab Rinpoche
- Palyul Choktrul Thubten Chökyi Dawa
- Siddhi Tülku, who taught Lama Chönam (Light of Berotsana)
According to the biography in his Collected Works, in the time of political revolution, when he was traveling in Serthar, Sichuan Province, he was subject to "struggle sessions" back in his home monastery, where he would have been publicly humiliated. Consider the struggle session would make his disciples lose confidence and break samaya, he passed away on the way of escorting, in the morning of the 12th day of the 10th Tibetan month, Earth Pig Year (Dec. 11, 1959).
His tulku is Yingrik Drubpa Rinpoche, founder of Tibetology Organization dba Gankyil Organization. Tulku Yingrik Drubpa was recognized, prohesized and given a long life prayer by Gonma Khenpo Lotsul, Tertön Tashi Phuntsok, and Lama Akhyuk Rinpoche, respectively.
- Akyabza Kalzang Drönma was the third consort of Dudjom Lingpa, and also the mother of Tulku Lhatop and of Patrul Namkha Jikmé.
- It may be that this bodhisattva is Sangdak Ngö Nang Namchö Tertön Mingyur Dorjé, or Vajrapani.
- Dudjom Lingpa, ‘A Clear Mirror’, The Visionary Autobiography of a Tibetan Master’, The Outer Autobiography, translated by Chönyi Drolma, Rangjung Yeshe Publications, 2011, p174