Oral Transmissions Given to the Rigpa Sangha
A (not yet) complete list of oral transmissions (Tib. lung) given to the Rigpa sangha, by date.
- Dudjom Rinpoche, Dzogchen Orgyen Chö Ling, May 1979, Dudjom Rinpoche's Richö, Tsik Sum Né Dek, Dudjom Tersar Ngöndro
- Ato Rinpoche, Dzogchen Orgyen Chö Ling, 'Shower of Blessings' by Mipham Rinpoche
- Thrangu Rinpoche, Dzogchen Orgyen Chö Ling, 'Tok ta bar sum', (Good at the beginning, in the middle and at the end), by Mipham Rinpoche
- Sogyal Rinpoche, Derbyshire, Patrul Rinpoche's Special Teaching of the Wise and Glorious King, his commentary on Tsik Sum Né Dek
- Khenpo Petse, Lerab Ling, 12 August, Guhyagarbha Tantra
- Khenpo Petse, Lerab Ling, 13-29 August, Essence of Clear Light
- Tulku Pegyal Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, Tiklé Gyachen
- Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Alameda, 16th March 2003, Buddha Maitreya’s Uttaratantra Shastra
- Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, London, 24th May 2003, Buddha Maitreya’s Uttaratantra Shastra
- Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Paris, 14th June 2003, Buddha Maitreya’s Uttaratantra Shastra
- Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Amsterdam, 15th June 2003:
- Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 29th June 2003, morning:
- Trulshik Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, June-July 2003:
- Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Sydney, 8th November 2003, Buddha Maitreya’s Uttaratantra Shastra
- Trulshik Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, December 2005:
- 4th December, lung of Tiklé Gyachen
- 6th December, lungs for Homage to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, Brief Tendrel Nyesel, Medium Length Tendrel Nyesel, Yang Nying Pudri, The Essential Daily Practice of Vajrakilaya by Kyabjé Dudjom Rinpoche, Daki Mengak Gabtik, Wang Dü, Senge Dongma, Brief Tara Prayers, Daily Practice of Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik and the root sadhana of the Chimé Pakmé Nyingtik cycle, Trinlé Yeshe Nangwa (The Wisdom Light of Enlightened Activity).
- Khenpo Namdrol Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 16th-26th June 2006, Dispelling Darkness in the Ten Directions, Longchenpa's commentary on the Guhyagarbha Tantra.
- Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 23rd-27th July 2006, Changchub Shunglam, a commentary on the Seven Points of Mind Training by Jamgön Kongtrul
- Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 21st-25th August 2007, Staircase to Akanishtha commentary by Jikmé Lingpa
- Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 24th August 2007, Liberation upon Hearing, a terma by Chokgyur Dechen Lingpa from the Tukdrup Barché Kunsel cycle.
- Chökyi Nyima Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, June 2008, Calling the Guru from Afar by Jamgön Kongtrul Lodrö Tayé
- Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 18 August 2008, Heart Treasure of the Saints by Patrul Rinpoche and the mani mantra
- Jetsün Kushok Chimey Luding, Lerab Ling, 18 October 2008, Chimé Drupé Nyelam; Praise to Tara (sgrol ma'i bstod pa); Praise to the Twenty-One Taras (sgrol bstod phyag 'tshal nyer gcig); Paying Respect to the Goddess (lha mo la gus ma); The Seven Branches composed by bhikshuni Palmo (dge slong ma dpal mos mdzad pa'i yan lag bdun pa).
- Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 13 August 2009, Commentary on Bodhichitta by Nagarjuna.
- Khenpo Pema Sherab, Lerab Ling, 25 August 2009, Thirty Pieces of Advice from the Heart by Longchenpa
- Khenpo Pema Sherab, Lerab Ling, 5 June 2010,
- Sogyal Rinpoche, Murnau, Germany, 6 June 2010:
- Sogyal Rinpoche, Dzogchen Beara, 11 July 2010: Homage to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas composed by Kyabjé Trulshik Rinpoche.
- Sogyal Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 10th July 2011, Dudjom Tersar Ngöndro & The Excellent Path to Enlightenment by Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo
- Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche, Lerab Ling, 2 September 2011, The Prayer of Yeshe Tsogyal
- Garchen Rinpoche, Dzogchen Beara:
- Khenpo Namdrol Rinpoche, Pharping, Nepal:
- Shechen Rabjam Rinpoche, Boudhanath, Nepal, 24 March, Reading transmission for the Longchen Nyingtik practice of Rigdzin Düpa.
- Alak Zenkar Rinpoche, Haileybury, UK, 14 April:
- Khenchen Namdrol Rinpoche, Lerab Ling
- Drigung Kagyud Tserkarmo Monastery, Tingmosgang, Ladakh, 2011: 'bri gung 'pho ba chen mo 'jag tshugs ma